Saturday, July 21, 2018

Happy Birthday Quotes for Best Friends

When I was a small kid I had a best friend: a boy with curly hair. On his birthday, I gave him a card on which I painted a picture of a tree and a man (who looked more like a monkey), and I wrote my first birthday wishes to my best friend: "Happy Birthday to my best friend! Remember, I have given you a card on your birthday. I also want one from you."

birthday quotes for father

Best friends are rare and so they deserve some rarer happy birthday quotes. Here is a unique collection of happy birthday quotes for best friends. Some are silly, some are sweet, but all are appropriate for a true friendship.

The first birthday card I ever made for a friend looked a lot like this.
The first birthday card I ever made for a friend looked a lot like this.

Friendship is a bond between two human minds which will be stronger if cake is shared between them! Happy cake-eating day, my friend!
On this birthday, I am advising you to smile as much as possible because in the next you may not have all these teeth. Happy birthday to my old friend!

happy anniversary message for parents

For the world, it’s just an ordinary day, but for me, oh my friend! This is the best day of the year. Wishing you a happy and colorful birthday!
It is not necessary to tell a best friend that they are the closest, best friend. So, I am not telling you. Enjoy your birthday.
Birthday is nature’s signal to us to eat more and more cake.



Messages About Friendship
It is the duty of a true friend to make you remember, “Old is gold, my friend!”
Many friends come and go but only a true friend leaves his footprints in our hearts. Happy birthday to my best true friend!

happy birthday message for brother

On this day, the most beautiful mind was born. She is my best friend and I am proud of her.
I know the value of an old friend is not measurable. I know the help and companionship which I got from you is priceless. Happy birthday, my dearest friend!
Today it is time to tell you that I have forgotten when you became family to me. Happy birthday, my dearest friend!
A friend is always valuable but a best friend’s value cannot be counted. So, I cannot tell you how valuable you are to me. Enjoy the day today!
A friend is one with whom I share happiness, but a best friend is one with whom I can share grief, too. Happy birthday to my best friend!

goodnight images for hubby

Good Wishes for the Future
Happy birthday, dear friend! I hope all the happiness of your dreams will be yours soon.
May all the things that you are dreaming of come true; may all your wishes be fulfilled. Happy birthday to my best friend!
I am going to spend one more year with my friend. May God bless you on your birthday for the fulfillment of all your dreams and wishes!
Happy birthday to my best friend with whom I have spent my best years. Here’s to many more years to come!

good morning messages for boyfriend


May these birthday candles become a beacon of true success in your life.










No comments:

Post a Comment